Implantation Bleeding?
First time post in any forum :)

I am 39/m s/p Csection 2004 with bilateral tubal ligation.  
Had relations Nov 25/26/27 during my ovulation period.
I usually start my period between the 12 and 15. I can set my watch to it. :)
I have had breast soreness since the morning of the 28 through today Dec 1 with a little cramping but my period isn't due yet.  
I am also spotting a little and feel super bloated and tired and my boyfriend says I feel hot like I have a fever.
I have also noticed this week that my boyfriend has been sleeping more and c/o feeling sick all day yesterday. (couvade maybe?)

Could this be implantation bleeding? Could I be pregnant?... I am hoping so :) I dont want to jinx it and take an ept until i miss the first day of my period :)  *fingers crossed but says to herself how could I be pregnant after my tubal?....
I totally put 39y/o male lol I am a girl lol just kind of out of it with being possibly pregant :/
Hi, I just joined today to post the very same thing, hoping for some answers......I just turned 36. I had bilateral tubal whatever, lol as well...but back in 1999, think I was 22 but anyways - I run like clockwork as well...I had AF (or whatever) Jan 2, 2013....and was due again Jan 25th or 26th...nothing...Im now 15 days late and 5 days ago actually had some very light pink spotting for almost 2 days, never had that happen before. I DID take a HPT when I was 8 days late....now thinking I should take another now that im 15 days ;ate? OR do i not freak until after NEXT Friday when I'm actually due again and see if I miss another one....I'm a mess, LOL...my kids are 20, 17, 16 and we also have a 1 year old grand-daughter!! This would be weird but would be ok with us at the same time and kinda exciting....but im confused about my procedure so long ago. I have 3 friends that had the same procedure and all 3 of them have had a baby after it. So makes me wonder....let me know how you make out and I'll report back when I figure out my delema too....*fingers crossed
Forgot to add to yours, my "relations" were also at the beginning of ovulation as well...I just never watched and worried about it before this.....
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Godisfaithful Psalm 113:9;He maketh the b... Comment
Oct 26
michelle6462 joined this group
Welcome them!
11/15
Dawnandhubby4ever is ...relaxing at home Comment
09/15