Pregnancy After Tubal Ligation Surgery User Group
New to the Group
About This Group:

This site is for all women who have conceived and/or given birth after having any type of tubal ligation surgery. Please join us and share your experiences.

Founded by Preciouspg on October 5, 2009
131 members

New to the Group

Not a question just saying hi.  I had my son in March 2005 and in July 2005 I found out I was pregnant again.  On the 26th the doctor did surgery because it was ectopic.  He cut and burned that tube but not sure if he did the same to the other one too.  Thats my story so far. Thanks
1 Comment
I hd a tl (cut tied, burned)in 06 with my 3rd child during a c section. I have been having preg syptomsfor the past 2 weeks. I just bleed for the past 2 days and stopped today. I had clotting on the pad these 2 days. MY cycel usually runs 6-7 days. I am 34. called my docter this past friday and the nurse wants me to do a urine analysis. No blood work. I will wait a week and take another pee test . I am having  abdominal pain anfd pelvic. pain can you be pregnent with neg hpy and a neg blood test? can a blood test be tested to early. I have my youngest is 4 with autism. I fear for another child with the same disability/ I feel my docter is blowing me off. Any sugestion would be helpful. Thanks.
michelle6462 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 07
Dawnandhubby4ever is ...relaxing at home Comment
Sep 10
Dawnandhubby4ever joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 10