Aa
A
A
Close
Tubal 14 years ago - could it be?
Hi, I just joined today to post the very same thing, hoping for some answers......I just turned 36. I had bilateral tubal whatever, lol as well...but back in 1999, think I was 22 but anyways - I run like clockwork as well...I had AF (or whatever) Jan 2, 2013....ad "relations" on 2 occasions at the beginning of my ovulation time (never worried about the timing before this)....Iwas due again Jan 25th or 26th...nothing...Im now 15 days late and 5 days ago actually had some very light pink spotting for almost 2 days, never had that happen before. I DID take a HPT when I was 8 days late....now thinking I should take another now that im 15 days late? OR do i not freak until after NEXT Friday when I'm actually due again and see if I miss another one......my kids are 20, 17, 16 and we also have a 1 year old grand-daughter!! This would be weird but would be ok with us at the same time and kinda exciting....but im confused about my procedure so long ago. I have 3 friends that had the same procedure and all 3 of them have had a baby after it. So makes me wonder.....how much longer should I wait to retest? its been 7 days since the other one, maybe it was too early to detect?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Im not sure of the actual procedure I had, I wasn't cut or tied or bands.....he said they took a tiny mico piece of tube and "shrunk" it.......14 years ago
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
A
A
Recent Activity
1749851 tn?1446943519
Blank
michelle6462 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 07
Blank
Dawnandhubby4ever is ...relaxing at home Comment
Sep 10
Blank