Tubal 14 years ago - could it be?
Hi, I just joined today to post the very same thing, hoping for some answers......I just turned 36. I had bilateral tubal whatever, lol as well...but back in 1999, think I was 22 but anyways - I run like clockwork as well...I had AF (or whatever) Jan 2, 2013....ad "relations" on 2 occasions at the beginning of my ovulation time (never worried about the timing before this)....Iwas due again Jan 25th or 26th...nothing...Im now 15 days late and 5 days ago actually had some very light pink spotting for almost 2 days, never had that happen before. I DID take a HPT when I was 8 days late....now thinking I should take another now that im 15 days late? OR do i not freak until after NEXT Friday when I'm actually due again and see if I miss another one......my kids are 20, 17, 16 and we also have a 1 year old grand-daughter!! This would be weird but would be ok with us at the same time and kinda exciting....but im confused about my procedure so long ago. I have 3 friends that had the same procedure and all 3 of them have had a baby after it. So makes me wonder.....how much longer should I wait to retest? its been 7 days since the other one, maybe it was too early to detect?
Im not sure of the actual procedure I had, I wasn't cut or tied or bands.....he said they took a tiny mico piece of tube and "shrunk" it.......14 years ago
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
michelle6462 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 07
Dawnandhubby4ever is ...relaxing at home Comment
Sep 10
Dawnandhubby4ever joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 10