Aa
A
A
Close
Wanna have another baby
Hi every one im 35years old i have 3 kids already . my youngest is 12 i had my tubes tied after my son was born . now i have a boyfriend of 9 years that wants a baby . i really wanna do this cuz i love him very much and we"ve been with each other long time .. i feel so depressed over this its putting a strain on our relationship bad ..!
Discussion is closed
Cancel
3 Answers
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1272624 tn?1395437957
Hi, I know exactly how you feel, I too have three kids, two in college one in HS.  14 years ago i had my tubes tied the day i gave birth to my youngest. I cried on the table and really didn't want to but my then husband convinced me to....! Now I've been with my new husband for 9 years and married for 7, he has no kids and now Im 43 and hes 47 we have some money and he wants a baby, Your still young, have you researched tubal reversal or ivf? you should, Don't be sad, We are all here for you.
Melanie
Discussion is closed
Cancel
906115 tn?1344204109
read my story on here I just posted:) Best of luck to you and the dr has a web site you can look up.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
611149 tn?1342711527
I definately share your story on wanting to have another and I hope the two of you are 'BLESSED' with your child soon:)  Leave it with God and he will guide you through.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
A
A
Recent Activity
1749851 tn?1446943519
Blank
michelle6462 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 07
Blank
Dawnandhubby4ever is ...relaxing at home Comment
Sep 10
Blank