Pregnancy After Tubal Ligation Surgery User Group
What Can Be The Problem
About This Group:

This site is for all women who have conceived and/or given birth after having any type of tubal ligation surgery. Please join us and share your experiences.

Founded by Preciouspg on October 5, 2009
126 members

What Can Be The Problem

I had my tubal ligation done in 2007, after my third child.  My period usually comes every 26 to 28 days.  If it does not come on the of the month before, then it usually comes two days before.  Last month I was suppose to get my period on the 20th of the month.  Usually light to medium flow for 2 days. But this time my period came on the 31st, two days before my stomach was feeling like it was in knots. This time is was very heavy, my cramps were worst than normal. My period was 10 days late. Worst than normal, blood was flowing heavy.  When I would go to change my pad I had blood clots and they when the size of a quarter.  When I looked in the toilet there were blood clots in the toilet.  It was like that all day maybe three everytime I went to the bathroom that day.  I have tender breast, I pee every 30 minutes to 45 minutes apart. I am very sleepy alot. When I drink coffee it seems not to work anymore.  Lower stomach seems to be a little bump at the bottom. I feel like I want to throw up at times.  I eat all day long.  Lower back pain never leaves.  What could this be, because I took an at home pregnancy test it is negative. I have an appointment scheduled for monday. I just wanted to know could it be menopause. I am 32 years old. What can be done about this.
What did u ever find out
Where u pregnant?
Godisfaithful commented on veronica0808's status
Jul 11
Godisfaithful commented on Dear MH Friends..Upda...
Jul 11
Godisfaithful commented on KeeLolo's status
Jul 09