Pregnancy After Tubal Ligation Surgery User Group
What is going on? Could I be pregnant?
About This Group:

This site is for all women who have conceived and/or given birth after having any type of tubal ligation surgery. Please join us and share your experiences.

Founded by Preciouspg on October 5, 2009
127 members

What is going on? Could I be pregnant?

Ok so I know I am not alone with what is going on.  I am 40 and had a tubal after my daughter was born 13 yrs ago.  Ever since I have been like clock work with my cycles until Feb or this year.  Feb was normal......then comes March and April and nothing.  I have taken 4 ept's and one urine at the MD's office of which all have been neg (no blood test for HCG was done).  

Given my age we were thinking perimenopause but the labs for FSH came back at 1.9 which my doctor stated were in normal range.  All other test results were normal also.

I havent really exprienced any symptoms of pregnancy other than having headaches.  My breast have been tingling at times like they do at the onset of my cycle, but that is about the extent of it.  It seems I have gained some weight though and my eating habits are somewhat different.  I want fruits and veggies all the time it seems!  

I feel like something is going on with my body.  My doc said to wait out the month of May (another appt May 26) and if still nothing I will be scheduled for an ultrasound.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?
1 Comment
I'm soo sorry your going through this:(...and I would highly recommend having bloodwork and an ultra sound before the end of the month.  I hope and pray that you find the answers you need soon, so take care of yourself and 'GOD BLESS!!!
Godisfaithful commented on The Lords awesome pow...
Nov 19
Godisfaithful commented on photo
Nov 11
Godisfaithful commented on up date !
Nov 10