Pregnancy After Tubal Ligation Surgery User Group
is it possible to get preg after having tubes cut and the ends cauteriz...
About This Group:

This site is for all women who have conceived and/or given birth after having any type of tubal ligation surgery. Please join us and share your experiences.

Founded by Preciouspg on October 5, 2009
126 members

is it possible to get preg after having tubes cut and the ends cauterized?

im 28, i had my tubes cut and the ends cauterized in 2007 4 months after my 2nd son was born. my periods are every 36 days however i have not had a period since april 2nd 2010 for several weeks now i have been overly tired, bloated, headaches, ibs, i get wierd sensations in my pelvic area (pulling muscles??) sometime sick feeling, my cervix is also still high and soft, ect... usually two weeks before my period show up i get the aching breast, hungry feeling, and cramps so far none of that yet, i havent taken a peg. test im thinking ill give it a few more day and i prob. should. i honestly didnt think i should have to be worrying about this anymore since i had my tubes done. i cant say i havent heard of this happening though because my cousin got pregnant a yr or 2 after having her tubes done during her c-section and had a healthy baby boy.  im finding it to be more common than the doctors let on.
Hi There:)

Thank-you for sharing and I hope you find all the answers you need really soon:)  God Bless!!!
So have u found out if your pregnant? I have all the symptoms u have only my last period was the begining of March, spotted abt 3 weeks ago. I had my tubes clipped & burn 13 years ago @ age 22.
Godisfaithful commented on photo
Godisfaithful commented on TinaR10's status
Aug 20
Godisfaithful commented on heather727's status
Aug 18