is it possible to get preg after having tubes cut and the ends cauterized?
im 28, i had my tubes cut and the ends cauterized in 2007 4 months after my 2nd son was born. my periods are every 36 days however i have not had a period since april 2nd 2010 for several weeks now i have been overly tired, bloated, headaches, ibs, i get wierd sensations in my pelvic area (pulling muscles??) sometime sick feeling, my cervix is also still high and soft, ect... usually two weeks before my period show up i get the aching breast, hungry feeling, and cramps so far none of that yet, i havent taken a peg. test im thinking ill give it a few more day and i prob. should. i honestly didnt think i should have to be worrying about this anymore since i had my tubes done. i cant say i havent heard of this happening though because my cousin got pregnant a yr or 2 after having her tubes done during her c-section and had a healthy baby boy.  im finding it to be more common than the doctors let on.
Hi There:)

Thank-you for sharing and I hope you find all the answers you need really soon:)  God Bless!!!
So have u found out if your pregnant? I have all the symptoms u have only my last period was the begining of March, spotted abt 3 weeks ago. I had my tubes clipped & burn 13 years ago @ age 22.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Godisfaithful Psalm 113:9;He maketh the b... Comment
Oct 26
michelle6462 joined this group
Welcome them!
11/15
Dawnandhubby4ever is ...relaxing at home Comment
09/15