Pregnancy: Age 35+ Community
11 12 or 13 weeks

Join other 35+ year old expecting mothers for support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

11 12 or 13 weeks

Can i finally announce it?!? Im 11w3d and dying to share the pic of my sono which looks like a gummy bear...Should i??
Totally and utterly your decision.  It's so exciting isn't it!  Personally, I always told everyone and anyone the second I found out...lol.  But up to you my dear.

COngrats to you!
Hehe grats :-) totally your choice. You could start with those that you wouldn't mind knowing if there are problems and go from there. Very exciting time - I was dying to tell everyone but held off as long as I could. About 11 weeks I couldn't hide the bump anymore so I had to tell work and I wanted to tell everyone over Xmas. Just go with what you're comfortable with. Enjoy :-)
Awesome my dear. I think it is fine to share the news. I've heard that by 8-9wks u are good to go. But again as the ladies stated previously. It is ur decision.
It is completely up to you and what you are comfortable with.  Personally I told most of my family and close friends right away because I was too excited to keep it a secret and I knew that I would have told them anyway if things did not work out.  Then I waited until 11 weeks to make a broader announcement.  Just as an FYI, my OB told me that after 9 weeks (when there is a good heartbeat) there is less than a 5% change of miscarriage.  Have fun sharing that gummy bear and congrats!
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Risa615, and veronica0808 commented on veronica0808's status
mhv commented on melimeli's status
mhv commented on photo