11 12 or 13 weeks
Can i finally announce it?!? Im 11w3d and dying to share the pic of my sono which looks like a gummy bear...Should i??
Totally and utterly your decision.  It's so exciting isn't it!  Personally, I always told everyone and anyone the second I found out...lol.  But up to you my dear.

COngrats to you!
Hehe grats :-) totally your choice. You could start with those that you wouldn't mind knowing if there are problems and go from there. Very exciting time - I was dying to tell everyone but held off as long as I could. About 11 weeks I couldn't hide the bump anymore so I had to tell work and I wanted to tell everyone over Xmas. Just go with what you're comfortable with. Enjoy :-)
Awesome my dear. I think it is fine to share the news. I've heard that by 8-9wks u are good to go. But again as the ladies stated previously. It is ur decision.
It is completely up to you and what you are comfortable with.  Personally I told most of my family and close friends right away because I was too excited to keep it a secret and I knew that I would have told them anyway if things did not work out.  Then I waited until 11 weeks to make a broader announcement.  Just as an FYI, my OB told me that after 9 weeks (when there is a good heartbeat) there is less than a 5% change of miscarriage.  Have fun sharing that gummy bear and congrats!