Pregnancy: Age 35+ Community
15 weeks

Join other 35+ year old expecting mothers for support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

15 weeks

All my signs of pregnancy are gone but no cramping or bleeding.  Anyone else experiencing this. Breast fell normal. Morning sickness gone . Still exhausted at night but that is normal for me anyway.  Kinda worried
Very very normal stuff.  This is why many refer to the second trimester as the "Honeymoon Trimester".  If you are really worried, please talk to your OB. An ultrasound can alleviate all your worries, but I can absolutely assure you that this happens to the majority of women who have first trimester symptoms.

All the best to you!
I'm the same. I keep forgetting I'm pregnant! If it wasn't for the huge tummy I have I'd forget altogether :-) my hubby got me a Doppler for Xmas - of was only £20 but a great way to check in on baby every few days to make sure all is OK in there. Enjoy the lack of symptoms :-) xx
Thank you.  I am glad I am not the only one.  
My son is 12 so its like this is my first pregnancy.  I have forgotten everything.
I love 2ndbaby's comments on the doppler.  I had one as well, and it is one of the best investments I ever made.  It was incredibly reassuring.  One word of advice though...if you buy one, take it to your OB to learn to use it properly.  My OB was happy to give me a quick lesson.  Otherwise, they can create additional unnecessary stress.  Congrats on your pregnancy!
I am definitely going to get a doppler. Seems to be perfect for peace of mind :-)
Me too. How far along are you guys?
My son is 3 now...I just turned 44.  I am not currently actively trying as I have now had 8 miscarriages in total and just can't do it anymore.  We are giving ourselves a year or so then looking into other options.  I have spent the last 7 years 100% focused on ttc and now prefer to spend that energy helping others going through what I did.  Never say never though...lol.
I love my doppler too!  I don't use it as much as I did earlier, but it's nice to have for a quick check if I'm worried.  I'm almost 21 weeks.  My symptoms disappeared during week 17 and I was sooooo glad.  My OB kept telling me that they'd go around week 12 and when they didn't he'd say well give it another week..LOL  so it's totally normal.  Time to enjoy the pregnancy.  Congratulations to you!
Abgal I am in the same group as you when it comes to miscarriages This is my 9 th pregnancy and I only have on son. I haven't gotten this far since my so. I am 34 yrs old!
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
veronica0808, and Risa615 commented on veronica0808's status
2 mins ago
Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
Belle313 commented on photo