16 weeks, but still losing weight
I'm 16 weeks, and at this point have lost 5 pounds total. I wasn't fat(140 lb, 5'5) when I became pregnant, but I was exactly healthy. I was drinking tons of coffee, soda, and eating lots of fast food. I started immmediately the healthy track when I found out. Everything I read stresses so much that I gain weight, I wonder if I should really be that concerned since I do eat and my belly does keep expanding. I also did not have any morning sickness to cause a weight loss.
Does your doctor seem concerned? I was a bit

overweight before and have lost about 25 lbs.
I'm 22 weeks. I was told that as long as doc is okay with it, not to stress over it. It could be something as simple that even though you weren't overweight, you weren't healthy. Now you're eating...well, healthy...its cleaning out the junk from your system.  So.talk to your doctor and find out what he/she says before worrying.
It's really likely that switching to healthier foods and cutting out all the sugary sodas caused the weight loss.

I think doctors only get really concerned if they think the woman isn't eating,  or if she is underweight to begin the pregnancy.
If baby is growing normally and you are eating good calories you don't have to worry. Am yet to see if I gained any yet sm in 3rd trimester. My doc is not worried and baby is growing normally.  I eat mostly healthy goods and I don't really feel hungry. I have to remit d myself to eat mist of the times.
I lost weight with each of my pregnancies without trying. That's how some of us are. I gained weight after about 25 weeks. Except this one. I haven't gained anything, but I am overweight this time too.