27 weeks and shortness of breath
I am currently 27 weeks and for the last week or two have been experiencing shortness of breath with simple activities. It is mainly in the morning, and if I do the same things in the afternoon they dont seem to have such an effect on me. I was thinking that it might be because my bady takes a while to adjust in the mornings after sleeping all night, or that my blood is just thicker in the morning once again from sleeping all night?

Has anyone else experienced this? It really feels like my lungs are totally squashed and have no room for air left sometimes. I was expecting this but not so early at 27 weeks!
you should only sleep on your left side with a pillow between your legs and if that doesn't help they try sleeping upright .good luck
I experienced shortness of breath very early in my pg and it got progressively worse through my pg.  My dr said not only was it from lack of room for your lungs but that it is hormonal.  Your hormones make you take more sallower breaths.  
in your third trimester, your blood flow increases and your cardiac output is higher, which makes your heart work even harder to pump all that blood, if you feel chest pains, or heart palpatations call your doctor, but it is very normal.