27 weeks pregnant and super tired??
I've been super tired most days like I could just go to bed and sleep forever. This has been on going for weeks. I'd get up in the am and feel fine forr about 2 hrs then I'm tired likeni never slept. I don't have good night sleeps due to frequent urination and so maybe it is due to that perhaps. I know I need to be more active since sitting doing nothing tends to bring on the sleepiness. Has anyone else gone thru this? I know pregnancy can bring on  these issues but they say the second trimester is a good one but for me it has been full of blah and tiredness. Am I lacking in something? I duno. Hope it is normal.
Maybe you could ask your doctor to check your iron at your next appointment. Anemia could cause you to feel extra tired and worn out. But the interrupted sleep probably isn't helping either...plus you're almost in your third trimester, where things seem to require more effort anyway. But I would have your doctor check to see if you're anemic. It's pretty common in pregnancy, and if you are, a simple iron supplement (I use an over-the-counter one) will help.

:-)
I have been extremely tired with this pregnancy. I don't remember being so tired with my daughter, but a lot has changed in eleven years. Have you had any problems with your thyroid. I had to have my medicine increased since I have been pregnant. I am pretty sure it needs to be increase again. It is so hard to tell whether it is pregnancy or thyroid. Plus, I have been sick with this one a lot!