2nd pregnancy. Should I use progesterone supplements this time?
I'm 38 and 4 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child.
With my 1st, we struggled for months, I miscarried, gave up and finally got pregnant. It was determined after my miscarriage that my hormones wouldn't support a pregnancy so my doctor put me on progesterone the second we knew I was pregnant the 1st time.
This time, my body is much healthier. I eat right and workout 6 days a week. It only took two months of casually trying to pregnant.
I did try the progesterone during my last cycle, starting day 14 until my period started and the side effects sucked which I now realize why I struggled during my 1st trimester of my 1st pregnancy....progesterone!
Anyway, I'm on the fence of inserting it again or skipping it. Really torn.
Congrats on the pregnancy!  The thing about hormones is that they can be tricky.  I really think you need to touch base with your doctor and ask for his guidance.  I don't want to give you wrong information here and interfere with your pregnancy in any way.  So, call your doctor.  Come back and tell us what they said!
You're so right. Honestly I don't know what I was thinking. I think I was still in shock from receiving a positive pregnancy test that my brain wasn't functioning properly when I posted. Thank you