3 weeks pregnant and bleeding.
hello...im hoping to fine more hope than anything. im 3 weeks into my pregnancy...just yesterday i started to spot very light pink blood. with some minor cramping. i went to the ER and gave some urine and blood samples..the doctors said that they couldnt see anything by the ultrasound because its either too early or i had miscarried.  i still have levels of HCG . i have to go back on tuesday to see if my HCG  level has dropped. has this ever happened to anyone? im so frightened i dont know what to think.
Anytime we see blood while pregnant, it's terrifying.  Three weeks is going to be way too early to see anything on ultrasound, so don't worry about that at all.  About 33% of women (I think that's the stat) will bleed or spot in their first trimester.  About 50% of those will have the pregnancies be just fine.  Those are pretty decent odds.  I have had it go both ways.  I have bled and miscarried and I also bled my last pregnancy (quite heavily at times in fact, and bright red) and my baby is 3 weeks old now.  I know it's scary, but try really really hard to relax as best you can, keep your feet up and take it easy.  Your second set of HCG numbers will help your DR. better know what is happening.  I wish you well and please keep us posted.  
will be praying for you.....three weeks is really early to know to much....will keep you in my thoughts and prayers....please let us know what happens.....
Hi, I know exactly what you are talking about.  Please take adgal's advise.  No doctor could have told you any better than that.  Put your feet up and try to relax.  You will need to wait for test results.  I will be praying for you as I am no stranger to your pain.

I spotted on and off for the first ten weeks or so...sometimes for most of a day, but never more than pink tinged with small streaks of red. Everything was fine with the pregnancy. It can be very normal. Easier said than done - but try to relax and wait to get your hcg results. Good luck!