35 weeks + 3 days pregnant
Hello all, I am pregnant with my 3rd child. I have 2 girls already 6 & 4yrs,  anyway I have roughly 32 days to go until my due Date 13 Feb 2013.
The last week I have been noticing weird changes such as ( sorry if it's too much info) but loose stools, almost diarhoea like.. I wanted to know of this is like my body cleansing out getting ready for the baby? I have also been very aware of my Braxton contractions sometimes they are so painful I need to stop what I am doing and take a moment to breath it off... at niht I'm going to the toilet all night long, extreme trouble sleeping, and a lot more discharge then normal, period like cramps ans also lower back pain.
I just feel like I'm not going to last until my due date and I'm pretty anxious waiting for my waters to break. My partner works night shift so it's abit hard when I'm alone.
Anyway I know I have been thru thus before with my 2 other kids but every time is different and I feel like it was such a long time ago so I've forgotten a lot... with my 2 other pregnancies I was roughly 1 weeks earlier then my due date, is there a chance I would be the same with this one or is it.possible to go over due?
It happen to me last week.. had diarrhea for 5 days!! My back was killing me.. i was taking imodium (it was one of the medications listed on the meds i can take while pregnant).. it didnt work at all.. i called the hospital triage.  Spoke to a nurse.. And was told to stop taking imodium.. that i shouldnt be taking anything for diarrhea... she said its probably a stomach flu and to just let it take it course.. it will last 4-5 days.. i felt much better within the 5th day.. just drink plenty of water.. crackers made me feel better too.. good luck! Hopr you feel better...