Aa
A
A
Close
35wks pregnant with UTI
My baby boy Is due boxing day, 4 days ago I went to hospital with terrible pains which turned out to be a UTI which had irratated my womb kicking off contractions, my waters were still in tact and I had not dilated so they packed me off with cefalexin 500 mg. I finish the course tomorrow and don't feel any different. I was surprised to be told It was a water infection as It doesn't hurt to pass water, they asked If I'm weeing a lot, I said yes but as I am heavily pregnant that seems to be perfectly normal to me. This Is my 3rd child and have never had a UTI before. I have recently also had a growth scan as my baby is measuring 2 wks ahead, they have no concerns. They still agree with my date as being boxing day and not possibly 2 weeks before so I'm thinking this Is a big baby and the thought of going another 5 weeks  like this is worrying me, I'm In great discomfort and very irratable. I am slim with a very large bump, My eldest boy was just shy of 8lb 1 week early and my little girl was 9lb 4oz 1 week late so 2 good size babies, all they say Is Its probably not going to be a small baby which Is why I think I am In so much discomfort. Can anyone offer any advice or share there experiences with me?
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
6077797 tn?1469215100
Blank
KeeLolo, and veronica0808 commented on veronica0808's status