Pregnancy: Age 35+ Community
36 Weeks and Hurting!!

Join other 35+ year old expecting mothers for support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

36 Weeks and Hurting!!

Anyone else nearing the end and having trouble even walking?!  My pelvis feels like it is going to split.  I have so much pressure that it feels like the babe is gonna drop out any second.  I have my internal exam this Thursday but I am not one to go early so I doubt if he is coming anytime soon.  Which is good, but I don't know how to get comfortable any more.  I am swelling, and hurting and I am so tired of gestational diabetes.  :)  Sorry, I just had to whine a bit.  Oh, and I have hit the 40lb mark so I am a sweaty lil fat mama!!  Chime in if you are feeling my pain!!
aaawww... hang in there, It wont be long now
pelvic bone hurting? a really good sign it will be any day.
Any day!!!  I would die...I mean I would be relieved but I am in school for nursing and I have summer classes that aren't over until August 16th and I don't have a darn thing ready for the baby!!  But really, any day????  I was kinda hoping that when I go for my internal they will say that I am dilated and maybe I will have him at 37 weeks.  As long as he is healthy and ready for coming out!!
Ouch!  Attending school at 36 weeks must be really tough.  I hope your baby cooperates and your can get through your summer school.
Many hugs to you!
I had the same feeling and my lil guy came at 35.1 weeks and is titally healthy! he was 6.2oz so hang in there... and yep you better get shopping .. good luck =)
I think I better talk to my professor tonight and also start getting some things done!!!  Yikes.  Now watch, I will do all that and he won't be here for another 4 weeks!!
I'm feeling you!  I'm 39W 1d and DYING!!!  I was praying she'd come early to give me some relief but no...she's perfectly content making me miserable.  Good news is I'm 75% effaced and 2cm!!  We're on the down hill stretch now.
Shoot! I'm 28 weeks and have the same problem and hope to goodness I'm not ready for delivery. If that be the case I'm in BIG trouble in about 10 weeks and I can't imagine being much more miserable than I am already. I even think MS has come back. This is unbelievable!! Oh, Ihad my OB appt yesterday and i've gained 39 pounds. Yep, I'm officially a cow. (((whah!)))

Oh and by the way, yes! That whole pelvis thing is aweful! I feel like mine is splitting apart and about to crumble if I move wrong (which is whatever way I move). The baby is great though and happy as a lark. So, I feel ya.
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Belle313 commented on photo
5 mins ago
Risa615, and veronica0808 commented on veronica0808's status
mhv commented on melimeli's status