36 weeks and Sharp pains in vagina?
Hello everyone, I was wondering if any of you are or have experienced sharp pains in the vagina. Almost like a shooting pain that will make me stop what I'm doing for a minute. This is my second pregnancy and I never experienced this with my son. I have been reading and I came across things that say you could be starting to dilate or it's a nerve. I also feeling a lot of pressure down there. Any options on what it is? Getting closer !
I'm 33+4 and with you. I haven't had a check to dee if I am dilated in a couple weeks. I'm chaulking it up to nerves knowing she is dropping down a bit. It even hurts the vajayjay when I pee and UAE the kegal muscle to stop the flow. I guess I should also mention that my doc expects me to go into labor sometime between 34 and 37 weeks.