Aa
A
A
Close
37 Weeks - Baby is moving frantically inside and it hurts!
Hi,

This is my first child, and I'm 37 weeks and 2 days. For the past 2 nights, she has been kicking and moving very hard. At times its very strong and it last up to several hours at a time. Last night, I could not sleep due to her kicking me so hard. I was told that around this time fetal movement should decrease due to no room. Is it normal for her to be so active and strong?

I will contact my doctor tomorrow. Since it started Friday night, all the dr's office around my area were closed. But to be at eased I wanted to try the internet to see if I can get some answers.

Thanks.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
480331 tn?1310407129
Congratulations on your pregnancy!  Sounds like you have a future soccer player in there! : )  My first pregnancy, my son used me as his personal punching bag, all the way to delivery!  He was always so active inside me!  Personally, I think it's a great healthy sign, and unless she is in any distress or her heart rate is abnormal, I would enjoy the little tumbler, because once she's out, you'll miss that feeling!  I did!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
377412 tn?1283813246
Im 28 wks and I dont sleep well because my son is so active.....and Ive heard of babies busy all the way til birth....wish I could help more.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
1386655 tn?1452100656
Blank