Pregnancy: Age 35+ Community
37 and prego

A community of expecting mothers (35+ Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

37 and prego

Hi ladies. I'm 37 Yrs old and am pregnant with our 8 th baby. I'm only 4 weeks along so it's really too soon to start telling people. My problem is that I'm afraid of what my family will think on both sides. Neither side thinks we should be having anymore kids. We just felt like it was right for us. How do I bring this up with the family and when is it right to do so?  I guess I'm just looking for some mom judgement support.
Hi.  I'm 38 pregnant 33 wks with number five!  I was / am not in the best situation to have a baby. I figured ppl especially family would be judgemental.. They were supportive more then I thought. It wa s hard I was so worried about telling them,  there was the few that was negative, but they've gotten used to it.  Now they are all excited about it.. Just remember it's ur lives not there's everything will be ok:)  best of luck!!
I just had my 10th baby at 38. She is 9 weeks old. My family didn't mind but I did have one friend who was was negative about it. But I didn't worry. I'm so happy. She is the joy of our lives. We have 5 boys and 5 girls. They are such blessings.
I am 36 and 8 weeks pregnant. My son was killed in a car accident at age 16 almost 2 1/2 years ago on Dec 13. This baby is due Dec 12. We hear alot of comments that we are trying to replace our son etc.... we all know people are irreplaceable. I say congrats to you and if family and friends wants to judge and make comments,let them. They are probay just jealous anyway.
First of all you're amazing! 8 babies! If anyone's got anything negative to say pay them no mind. X
In love with hubby. I know that you know this but a "friend "saying that is NO friend. At all. Congrats on ur baby girl :)
U GUYS GIVE ME SO MUCH HOPE I AM 36 AND TTC MY 3RD BABY...THERE IS A CHANCE I AM PREGGO NOW BUT I WON'T KNOW FOR SURE UNTIL NEXT WEEK...I HAVEN'T HAD A PERIOD SINCE FEB 24TH.....2 BLOOD AND URINE TESTS HAVE COME BACK NEGATIVE.....I TOOK PROVERA AND STILL NO PERIOD SO MAY 14TH  I HAVE AN ULTRASOUND............MY OLDEST SON(AGE 19) WAS MURDERED IN JUNE AND I TOO HAVE BEEN TOLD I WAS TRYING TO REPLACE HIM BUT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TTC SINCE BEFORE HE WAS KILLED...I AM PRAYING I AM PREGGO !!!!!

Thanks for your kind words. I am very excited for this baby. I'm glad I'm not alone. You guys give me hope.
You ladies that have lost ur children. I'm so sorry nothing can ever replace that lost.  Your incredibly strong. And no matter what said by whom ever its ur lives like I said before not their business :)  I've been thru hell myself and got pregnant with number five in due in 6 wks 1 day. I was SOOO worried at first but now say hell with them and their comments in the one who's got to live it and deal with it :)  NOT THEM. so keep ur heads high keep doing what you are best of luck!