39 6 weeks 5 days pregnant, had 4 miscarriages and now I have pneumonia?
I am so scared of losing this baby I think it actually made me sick, I go to dr tomorrow for first ultrasound and pneumonia I don't think I should be taking any antibiotics I don't want too but, I can't breathe! If I take the meds am I going to lose or harm my baby? This was a surprise pregnancy, I pray and thank God every day for this blessing! It's kinda making me neurotic! What would be the best plan?
Oh no.  Sorry about the pneumonia!  Pneumonia is serious and you need to follow your doctor's advice.  They know you are pregnant, correct?  Some antibiotics are perfectly safe during pregnancy.  What antibiotic are they suggesting?  

Congrats on the surprise pregnancy and I know it is scary!  Especially when you have wanted a baby for a long time.  We all get a little neurotic and fearful during pregnancy so we understand.  

Let us know how you are doing!