3d/4d scans
Hi ladies, been thinking about having one of the new 3d/4d scans that are now available. It's my birthday in April and I will be 27wks then. Some of my family members have asked me what I would like, considering asking them to chip in to cover the cost.

These scans were not available when I had my twins 18yrs ago >< , mainly want one for extra piece of mind and to double check gender (before family go crazy buying things XD).

Any opinions on them? :)
I had one at 33 weeks at it was amazing!
I had mine at 25 1/2 weeks, for Valentine's day. I loved it!  I watch my video at least once per day & look at his pics all the time!
I liked it so much I went twice. Once at 16 weeks and again at 24. It s truly amazing to see you little one and in such detail.
It is worth every penny!
How much does it cost cuz I would love to have one I'm 20 weeks and we find out wat we are having on Monday
Here in the UK there is s place in south wales that do them for between £90 - £200 depending on what you want. Cardiff is a lot more expensive. Google can give you clinics in your area :)
I find out Monday too. My sister in law did the extra scan and it was very cool.
I live in Canada and the place I got it done had a special on. You got 2 sessions in the deal.  Every place and country is different.
Mine was $190 & we got to go twice since baby didn't cooperate the 1st time.  You can watch part of mine if you search Demenn Spade Jr on you tube.  :)
Thanks ladies. My mum has just told me that her and my dad are going to pay half each as a birthday gift for me. Apparently I am very awkward to buy for lol as I always say "i don't want anything just a phone call from you both is the best gift I could have".

I didn't know my dad until I was 21 , he left my mum when I was 2 and I was always told he was dead......as for my relationship with my mum over the last 27 year's it has been very strained and she missed out on a lot with my twins.

Getting excitied for it now and bumps daddy is worse than me lol, even the twins can't wait XD

Thanks again guys :) hugs to you all xxx