40yrs old first pregnancy 8 weeks
I have been experiencing very very bad nausea and very tired. Not wanting to eat. Had scan at 7w3d with healthy size and strong heartbeat. Last two days have been spent in bed. Was sure it would be twins as I've been so sick. Anyone else been like this and how/what do you eat?
My dr told me to take 25 mg of b6 3 times a day. With a half a unisom at night. It has taken the edge off for me. Maybe it will help you.
When I was pregnant two years ago I was going through exactly what you are now. I just ate crackers, almonds, and drank plenty of water. I started feeling a lot more human like into 2nd semester. I'm 14 weeks 5 days this time around and I had nausea in the 1st trimester but doing well now.  As for tiredness just try naps and getting more sleep at night.
I'm currently 13 weeks and I have been experiencing a lot of tiredness bit not so much the nausea. I do vomit a few things up that I guess the baby doesn't like. So, yes I'm 37 pregnant with my first baby bit second pregnancy (miscarried my first when o was 21). Hopefully things will get better for the both of us.
I had it with all 3 pregnancies 4/5months I'm 42 and I'm 31 weeks pregnant, only gained 3 pounds and my baby is prefect weight and size, just don't forget to take a good prenatal and extra iron tablet like slow - fe
Wao great to hear you 42  and pregnant to God be the glory
I am only 2 weeks pregnant (4 by the calendar calc) and I have been nauseated from the day after I think I conceived. The fatigue has hit too. This is my 2nd pregnancy, I have a 15 month old and 3 step kids. Oh and I am 39
I had my first/only pregnancy at 36 and the doctor told me the first trimester & the third are the most difficult. I also read it in the book "What To Expect When You're Expecting" (highly recommended, I read every word.)  Anyhow, the advice proved to be true. You are SUPER tired the 1st trimester.....all I did was sleep when I could. Didn't have much of an appetite either (that part varies by person i think. ) 2nd trimester...tons of energy....3rd trimester cranky, uncomfortable,  tired out lol. But I gave birth to a healthy son at 37 and he is now 2 1/2 and healthy,  smart, happy ☺  So I  guess my point is yes it is normal and not to worry too much.  Try to muster the prenatals...which I honestly didn't take every day.....felt guilty about that but they were hard to swallow. Good luck,  congratulations and take care!!
1st congrats being pregnant @40,would suggest you take more fruits,water,nuts and avoid junk for better health of you an baby
Consult your doctor. All the best