5 DPO and having major left ovary twinges
Hi all
I am 5dpo and having intermittent left ovary "twinges" for a few hours now.  It almost feels like someone is squeezing my ovaries. No other symptoms.  First day of my LMP was Oct 3rd and had unprotected sex on Oct 16th and 17th.  I know it's probably too early to tell if I am pregnant but are these twinges good or bad signs.  Am really hoping we conceived, but don't want to get my hopes up.  Any advice would be great!
Aww, the 2WW.  I hate this, but am right there with you.  2 weeks feels like an enternity right now, doesn't it.  As far as I know, ovary twinges aren't good or bad signs.  The only thing I can think of is it has something to do with implantation?  Anyway, I wouldn't worry a bit about it, I am sure all is fine.  Good luck and I hope its a positive pregnancy test for you!!