Anyone else??
Ok, Im 10w6d pregnant with my 4th child (My rainbow baby) after 4 miscarriages before 6 weeks, one of which happen just this past February. I'm 37 yo and really optimistic about this pregnancy...

Anyhow I know its early but I know I'm feeling my little one move. Have felt it from day one and I know its not gas. I've felt it with every other pregnancy after my 3rd. It does come and go and its all over not just in one place. So my question is does anyone else feel their Peanut floatin around in there?
Congratulations on your rainbow baby. Hope you have a healthy and easy 9 months* and to answer your question, it's highly unlikely to "feel" bub at that stage especially all over like you explained. Your baby is positioned behind your pelvic bone and the "flutters" you've been experiencing is most likely your womb stretching to accommodate the growth of your baby. With my twins I started feeling pressure like movements at 12ish weeks way low just above my pelvic area. Remember after every pregnancy your body tends to stretch earlier cause it knows what is happening and what it's expected to do.
Well I felt from day 3 my baby. Not the kicks etc just something that wasn't there before. It felt nice nothing terrible. I always feel small changes in my body (I know exactly my temperature when I have fezvee for example and then check and its always correct) so...I do believe uou...it happen to me too ...but even if I havent feel it you know you. If uou feel it? Don't double