Anyone with Lupus
I'm 38 yrs old and 7 weeks pregnant with my 6th child. I was diagnosed with lupus a month ago & just diagnosed with primary biliary cirrhosis. I was shocked to find out I was expecting. Had my 1st Dr visit this week and came out feeling hopeless. I was considered high risk, Dr advice me to consider tieing my tubes,  which I had in mind, but he did say I had risk of my lupus getting out of hand could miscarriage the baby or even have a still born baby.  I cried I've never lost a child and I've had 2 children after being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. No complications full terms health babies. I know I'm not in my best of health but I believe god gave me this child for a reason. If anyone has had a child having lupus any advice would be greatly appreciated...thanks
My cousin has lupus and fibromyalgia. She has twin daughters 5 years ago and had another little girl 2 years ago. It's hard on her most days but she has help from her parents to watch the kids when she has her really bad days and literally can't do anything.  She had csection for both pregnancy due to complications and delivered early both times as well. She was high risk for have both. Do what you can and don't be afraid to ask for help since there is more on you than just a new born and have other kids. Can't take take of kids when you have a really bad flare up.
Thank you I really have no symptoms of the lupus the RA yes some flares now and then but I manage and my prayers to her I can understand her pain,  my older kids help out alot too when I have really bad days.  Thanks for the respond.