Anyone's baby kick on their bladder often?
My son kicks my bladder several times a day.....sometime so hard it startles me! He gets in his favorite position and goes to town. Ive also had him kick so hard it moves my shirt so other people see. LOL Its a riot. I have a bit of stress incontinence when I sneeze really hard...and I dont think the bladder kicks help!  Anyone else have this issue?
I am so sorry about your baby kicking your bladder!  That must be stressful when you are out.  Can you wear pantyliners to help?  
So glad to hear that your baby is active though.  
Landen kicks mine too!  DH thinks it is funny that is son is using my bladder as a trampoline, but I haven't had any incontinence from it, yet.  I just make frequent trips to the bathroom, but I do start  back to work on Monday (teaching) and we will see how that goes.  
I'm getting the same thing.  I think it's the best feeling in the world feeling the little kicks and pokes.  Atleast I know he is doing okay in there.  Some days he's not as active and I start to get really stressed out, but then the next day I'm really paying for it.
Ugh.  I have it too.  He isn't kicking it so much as punching it and I think head butting it.  His head is against my cervix and he flails those little arms around.  The doctor said he seems to have a preferences for laying on my bladder or sucker punching it.

Isn't it the strangest feeling?  I'll be fine and then suddenly he'll whap me and I'll feel a strange feeling in my bladder and like I'm going to tinkle!

I'm at 30 weeks and the last few days, he has been really pushing and rolling a lot.  He seems to never sleep!

Sheri
Im glad he's active so I know he is OK....but it is a rather ODD feeling.  And I do wear panty liners all day so I dont embarass myself in public or at work. :-) I must say everyday is an adventure.

Ericka 26wks
I have a T-shirt that says, "Sometimes when I laugh I pee myself."  Friends got it for me during my last pregnancy.

:P

Sheri
My first one kicked my bladder, but my 2nd just loved to put lots of pressure there (like he stretched out and pushed his head into my bladder).  It sent me to the bathroom in a hurry many times.  Strange as it sounds, you'll miss it once he's born.