Pregnancy: Age 35+ Community
Babies due January 2013

A community of expecting mothers (35+ Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Babies due January 2013

Anyone due January 2013 who would like to join one another in our journey to becoming mothers?
I'm 4.3 weeks today after my 2nd ivf cycle. Dh and I have been ttc for 10yrs.  
A warm welcome to all interested in supporting each other thru pregnancy!
Congratulations on your pregnancy. I have just found out I'm 6 weeks + . Not posted anything on this site yet, all new to it.
Congrats to you guys!!!
Congrats right back at you :) hope you had a nice mothers day! Dh got me a card for momma to be, truly thoughtful.. It brought tears to my eyes
That's a lovely gesture, my mother's day was in march as I'm from England. It's 5.52 am. and I have 2hrs to go for my night shift to finish.
Congratulations!  I just learned that I am pregnant.  7 weeks based on LMP, and just about 6 weeks based on ultrasound of 5/9/12.  We heard the baby's heart beat at 122 BPM.  It was amazing.  I will be 39 and there are concerns due to confirmed endometriosis.  I have two DS already and I'm praying that everything goes smoothly and this baby is 100% healthy. It was no planned but is truly a miracle.
6w4d, had u/s yesterday. Hr is 120. Suffered 2 loses in less than 6m so I was releaved when t dr told me chances of another were very slim. Still worried at times, but not as bad.
Im sorry to hear of your losses. I'm waiting to hear back from my re to see if our pregnancy is viable. I woke up to bleeding this morning at 2am. I'm only 4.5 weeks today. Re did a 2nd beta and estrogen progesterone levels.
Well our journey is over. Bleeding and a 2nd beta confirmed my feelings something was not right. Good luck to you ladies!
Hi I'm a Brit living in Canada, will be visiting UK this summer - i'm early stages on my 4th pregnancy (5weeks) but excited just got my BFP from my first cycle of clomid :-)

sorry to hear of your loss I am scared of MC (havent had any before) but sure when you feel up to it again you can ttc, i know couples gone on to have healthy babies GL
I'm so sorry, big hugs go out to you, I had a miscarriage last Dec at 14 weeks its been a very  difficult time, although now keeping positive I'm 43,and this will be my partners first. It's good to no with sites like this your not alone.x
Hello to you , Canada looks a beautiful place, good luck with your pregnancy, I go to see the midwife tomorrow, also book my scan. My edd is 3rd Jan.
I am due from what I have calculated, next Jan also. My first baby was born Jan 28, 2006, what were the odds that 6 years later we would conceive again in the same month and have three second one due very close to the first??
Hi im 6w1d still very new to all this happy I found this app its very helpful
I'm happy to share that I, too am 6 weeks along, with an estimated due date of January 8, 2013. I'm excited and a little afraid, considering my husband and I suffered an ectopic pregnancy in October 2011. I will be praying for you ladies, and can use some prayers myself. :-)
Hi, im 41, first pregnancy, about 6wks along, looking for support and advice!
Hi.  Im new to this site,  35 yrs  and just found out that I am pregnant with my first child,  5 wks  6days with and estimated due date of Jan 18,2013.  had dr appt on 22nd did u/s and they didnt see a sac.  I go back on tomorrow for another.  They are trying to rule out an ectopic pregnancy.  I doubt that is the case because I am having no cramping or bleeding.  I hope that is not the case anyway.  I wish you luck and will be praying for you and your husband!
So sorry to hear of your loss.   I'm waiting for my second beta to come back but I'm not sure if I am due in Jan or Feb.  According to my LMP I would be due in Feb but my beta says I'm further so I would be due in Jan.
Curious what and if anyone is having for symptoms so far?  
So far, my symptoms have included fatigue and breast tenderness more than anything else.
I'm so glad to hear that.  I thought for sure I was losing mine.  Those are the only symptoms I have had too.   With as many prior losses that I have had I only wish that I could have all the symptoms so I wouldn't be so worried.  I hate waiting for the blood results to come back.  Hopefully today I will know more about what is going on and what my levels are doing.
Congratulations on ur pregnancy ...  I found out 2 daus ago I'm 7w first timer. so happy
I recently turned 37. I am approximately 8 weeks pregnant with my first child. My husband is ecstatic. I have my first appointment with an OB nurse next week Wednesday. What should I expect? I don't see a doctor until June 11. Is this normal?
Re: Symptoms
In having nausea, floating, headaches and fatigue and enjoying every minute of it!
Oh, and frequent pee-pees! Due 1-21-13
Hi everyone,

I'm new here, due January 21/13.  I'm 39, single, have conceived using IUI and clomid on my fourth cycle.  I'm so happy but so nervous also because it's early and I'm hoping things go ok.  It doesn't help that i'm a maternity nurse!  I'm looking for people going through this experience too, to share the journey with.
I've been having a range of symptoms: sore breasts, achy/pinchy heavy-feeling uterus, lots of fatigue, some nausea, very emotional.  Ah, the fun is just beginning!
Congrats,and good luck to you all, my first visit with the mw consisted of form filling in , I'm due for my scan later today ,its 12.48 am and very humid and carnt sleep which won't help my lethargy, I'm about 9 weeks now ii think and feeling very fat and bloated already. Extremely sore breasts and sickness, I m no spring chicken and happy thow ! So excited about u/s its 17, years since my youngest was born so I can expect to feel tired.  We are so not use to this heat in England. Right I best try to get some sleep now. Have a good day all you new mummies and take it easy !x
Im preg with number 9 due 6 jan 2013 i am currently 38 birthday next week.scared as this will be 3 rd csection lost one baby due to edwards syndrome good luck to all :)
I am 5 weeks along and due Jan. 27. I haven't been to the Dr yet but hoping all is well! Can't wait for my ultrasound.
Well I had my u/s tues all looked ok, our bean measured 21mm which gave exact dates to what I thought, I will b 9 weeks tomorrow. Edd 3/1/13. All seems much more realistic now and just have to keep positive. Congratulations to all other new mums.
So nice to meet you all.  39 and ave also had 2 miscarriages and am in week 5 of my third pregnancy.  Scheduled to see fertility specialist next week. Did not plan on being pregnant for the visit but hoping they can offer some advise at this stage to help me keep it.
I am 40 and due 1-21-13 too! I am also a stage three colon cancer survivor who had my guts cut and chemo. It is both incredibly exciting and horribly frightening. I have been crying since yesterday after having my first ultrasound at a a clinic as a 'pregnant model' where I was told all the tech could see both via uterine and t/v. was an empty gestation sac, no yolk sac, and no fetal heartbeat present. I was crushed and could barely walk out of the room without bursting into sobs. My LMP was 4/16 and I peed on an ovulation stick confirming 4/30 I ovulated which would put me at 7 weeks today. The tech chick said the EMPTY gestation sac measured me at 4 weeks 6 days. I go tomorrow to my 'real dr' for another ultrasound. I have been crying non stop except when I pee and eat, lol. I feel very pg. My breasts are hot and feel like they are wired to electrocute anyone who may touch them. I pee every fifteen minutes like there is no rest stop for the next 82 miles and not only do I have food aversions and specifics (mmm Mole sauce over shredded chicken burritos) I can smell my man's feet from across the room *he is so sweet to take as many showers as he does lately*

I am a writer, so my posts most likely will never be abridged. Thanks for being mommies in the world to cyber think with! G
Congrats!  Keep up the great work, you and baby bean!
3HawaiianSons,

I really think that four weeks is way too early to see anything but the sac. Please don't worry yourself. You probably won't be able to see anything for another couple of weeks.
Avatar n tn
I would! I'm due Jan. 31. I need all the support I can get :)
Hi Ginger1975! I am 40 yo...mother of a 17 yo boy and 11 yo girl. I just found out im pregnant and due approx. January 26th.
This is SO unexpected.  I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years but neither of us wanted a baby. Im not sure if I can do this. I feel like im to old...and thought this stage of my life had passed.
I don't remember much from my first children as it was so long ago. I feel like im doing this for the first time. Im so afraid of complications due to my age. The odds fro what I have read are not good.
Anyway my question is, does anyone else have slightly brown or pinkish tinges of color when they use the restroom?