Babys father
Hi i had a scan done on the 5th october which advised that i am 6 weeks and 5 days pregnant crl 8.3mm.
I had sex with an ex boyfriend on the 18th august, please no judging and a new guy i started seeing on the 26th august, my last full period was at the end of july, however i had a short period commencing 23rd august and finishing on the 26th august, usually i am a 28 day cycle, i am now really concerned as to who the father of my child is, can someone please help me
Been where you are Hun. Your ex is most likely the dad. Whomever you were with before your conception date is the dad. You got preg on the 18th. I hope u have ppl you can lean on for support. Take care
I get September 2nd for conception, if the doctor or ultrasonographer was counting the medical way.  Did you use the exact words "when was conception" or did you just take their statement about 6 weeks 5 days as meaning since conception?  Because a 6 w 5 d pregnancy (as counted medically) is not counting from presumed conception, but from presumed first day of your last period.  Have you gone online and used a conception calculator?  
We're a day or so apart & my conception date was Sept 1st.  I had a u/s done on Oct 2nd & it showed me bein 6 weeks 1 or 6 weeks 2 days.  
thanks so much for your help, the dates were obtained from the ultrasound, it is based on the gestational age.  I am concerned for the dates, as the conception calender said that i was september 4 or something like that for conception which means it would have been a week or so after I had had sex, can the sperm last that long?  Also when I went to my doctor she said that my last period could have been a threatened miscarriage which means that it must have been my ex's baby as I had not had sex with my new partner at that stage.  I am due to give birth based on the ultrasound on may 26
Is either man willing to be a part of te baby's life? If it is really important to you, you could always do a paternity test on one of them once baby is born. If it isn't the one you tested, then you know it is the others.
I was thinking that the second guy, you had sex with on and after August 26th.  If not, please write back and correct me.  If the ONLY two choices are August 18 and August 26 and then you never had any sex after that, well, first off, sperm can live up to five days in your system (some research says up to 7 or 8 days), but no sperm can live from August 18th to September 2nd, so it is still unlikely to be guy #1.