Bleeding after sex
I am 13 weeks pregnant.  Today, while I was having sex I got a slight stomach ache.  Immediately after sex, I didn't notice any bleeding.  About 1/2 hour afterwards when I went to the bathroom, I had a fair amount of blood on my tissue.  It was more than spotting; kind of as if I had my period.  I called the doctor on call and she said I could either wait and see if I stopped bleeding or go to the emergency room.  She explained that I might have broken a blood vessel and didn't seem too concerned overall.  It has been over 5 hours now and while I have no crampinig, I have slight spotting still.  Has anyone else dealt with this?  Should I be calling the doctor again?  
I haven't ever had this but I do know that your cervix is very soft while pregnant so you could have just irritated it.  I would wait for a little while before having sex again if I were you just to be safe.
I have had spotting after sex a few times...mostly pinkish,with streaks of red in it. Not period-like, though. From what I understand, bleeding after sex (or a vaginal exam) is pretty common. But, if you're worried, I'd head to the emergency room. Maybe it's nothing - but the peace of mind is worth it, if it's really bothering you. Good luck! Let us know what's up...

Tricia
I agree w/Tricia - if you need peace of mind, go to your er & get confirmation that everything's okay.  I too bled after bd in my 10th week which completely freaked me out.  It was pinkish/red but there was quite a bit of it.  When I told my re's nurse, she didn't even bat an eye and told me it was from sex and not to worry.

You're probably okay especially since you're not cramping and not bleeding significantly.  I hope this ends quickly to give you peace of mind - jen
Thanks ladies.  I've stopped spotting and have had no cramping.  I'm feeling  much less worried now.  
I'm glad to hear it's stopped and your feeling better.  As others mentioned, spotting and bleeding after sex or an internal exam is pretty common during pregnancy.  Your cervix is very soft right now and easily irritated.  That being said, you did the right thing notifying your Dr. Hopefully that's the last you see of blood during your pregnancy!!  It's so scary, I know.  All the best, and I wish you a healthy remainder of your pregnancy.