Aa
A
A
Close
97615 tn?1212682189
Bleeding at 36 Weeks
I just wondered if anyone else has had bleeding at 36 weeks post sex?  This is a first for me.  More embarrassing I had to call my dr at 4am to see if he needed to see me.  I could tell from his voice he was thinking why the heck am i doing this all before 4am?!  anyway, he said if I stop bleeding I should be ok that my cervix is just soft.  I have not had the internal yet and I am very nervous.  Does this mean I might be in store for premature labor???
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
171867 tn?1271047748
My dh refused to have sex...lol  so I cant answer that, though I know early on in pg I had that happen and they say it is very common! Yes it can bring on labor =)

Good luck... yeah, at least you are still getting some..lol most of us didnt..lol
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Yep I had a lot of spotting (wouldn't say "bleeding" really) after sex in the last month or so (not that we really did IT THAT much but well, you know what I mean!)  Just means your cervix is soft and your body is starting to prepare itself.  Nothing to do with premature labor though (although I can see how that might be what mom would prefer at 36 weeks!  At least I was wishing for it!)  Best of luck!!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
189192 tn?1261345228
i had some bleeding after my cervix exam... i know that isn't exactly the same :)

the good news is you are 36 wks...

congrats!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
3233386 tn?1447028295
Blank
mandaszoo commented on photo