Bleeding at 36 Weeks
I just wondered if anyone else has had bleeding at 36 weeks post sex?  This is a first for me.  More embarrassing I had to call my dr at 4am to see if he needed to see me.  I could tell from his voice he was thinking why the heck am i doing this all before 4am?!  anyway, he said if I stop bleeding I should be ok that my cervix is just soft.  I have not had the internal yet and I am very nervous.  Does this mean I might be in store for premature labor???
My dh refused to have sex...lol  so I cant answer that, though I know early on in pg I had that happen and they say it is very common! Yes it can bring on labor =)

Good luck... yeah, at least you are still getting some..lol most of us didnt..lol
Yep I had a lot of spotting (wouldn't say "bleeding" really) after sex in the last month or so (not that we really did IT THAT much but well, you know what I mean!)  Just means your cervix is soft and your body is starting to prepare itself.  Nothing to do with premature labor though (although I can see how that might be what mom would prefer at 36 weeks!  At least I was wishing for it!)  Best of luck!!!!
i had some bleeding after my cervix exam... i know that isn't exactly the same :)

the good news is you are 36 wks...

congrats!!