Buying Nursing Bras
Hi beauties,

Just wanted to know aprox how many sizes I should go up when I am buying a Nursing Bra?
I was wearing 34B pre pregnancy and now even the 36D is a little too tight.

Should I stay at the same size or go higher?

Thank you!! :)
I have the same problem as you.  I started as a 34b and now 36d is tad tight.  I was told not to buy any nursing/ maternity bra's until about 2 weeks prior to delivery date.  I have been buying cheap ones from TJ Maxx because if not I would die from wearing my too tight 34b's.  I plan to go get neasured and then buy a few nursing bras
I was just reading up on a few web sites and it says to buy at least 01 size bigger than what you are a couple of wks before delivery.
If it's too tight aparently there is a risk of interruption of the milk production.
It also says to buy only 01 prior to birth and at least 2 more on the 2nd or the 3rd week after the baby's born.

But I don't think I will go Bra shopping leaving a 2-3wk old behind (yikes!!)

A baby travels better than a toddler.  You'll be surprised the amount of getting out to the store you can do with an infant.  :)

The surprise to me with bras post pregnancy was not that the cup size got bigger (I expected that) but that the band size got so much bigger.  I went up from a 34 to a 38.  My ribs must have spread with pregnancy.
i would hold off on pre purchasing.  and give it a couple weeks if you can before buying a pricey bra.  the 4th day after my dd was born i made dolly parton look tiny lol.  then days after i went down a bit.  

you will get out.  i had my teeth cleaned when she was less than a week old.  dh sat in the car with her letting the sun hit her (jaundice) but they are quite portable lol.  
The other thing is that you can nurse quite easily with a regular bra.  When I was first pregnant I raced out and bought a nursing bra the first time I needed a larger size.  Shouldn't have bothered ... my best nursing bras turned out to be not the ones with umpteen clips and flaps that come down, but these size 38 stretchy jogging bras that I got online that I would just lift the breast out of, to nurse.  Sometimes the nursing bras come unclipped when you're wearing them, or don't easily come unclipped when you need them to.  
anniebrook is right.  while i loved my nursing tanks, the nursing bras suddenly became more of a hassle.  i just pulled my strap off the shoulder (dont buy an expensive bra to do this it will stretch out) and had no problems.

however i saw on targets website they are carrying some really nice bravado bras.  it does matter a bit on your size. if you are a C cup you can get by with just about anything but when you start to run into the F sized bras, well that is another story lol