CORTAL TABLET
hi..its my first time here in Medhelp.. i just wanted to ask about the Cortal tablet taht i took a week ago.i took 4 tablet of it with softdrink
but later this week i found out about me having a baby. my period should be on the 1oth or 15th but i got delayed,..im worrying if what could be the effect of Cortal would it bring to my baby..please help!
I think all you can do nowis pray taht yuor baby id safe after what you did. I have tried it before when I was 3 months pregnant with my Baby. At first I took 5 tablets of cortal but since it wasnt effective, I tried cytotec. I just had a bleeding but it was only for a few hours. After that, I had my check up and found out that hes still there and even heard his heart heart beat. I swear to God i was so ashamed of my self that time and I finally made a decision to pursue my pregnancy. My son is now 1 year old and hes the best thing that has ever happened to me =)
is it safe to take cortal tablet for the breastfeeding mother like me? for now im not ready for getting pregnant again, my baby is almost 7months old. my husband and i decided to take me cortal, and i'm 2 days delayed. please help me. thank you..