Can I be pregnant if I missed my Depo shot for one week
I was on Depo for a year and had not periods. In Feb of last year I my preg test was neg so I continued with the Depo shot. In May, the same thing, neg + shot. In June I found out I was 5 months pregnant w/boy. Miscarried in June and got back on Depo. This time, I've been bleeding since then, no exaggeration. Some days light, some not so heavy, but daily. My shot was due June 5th, had unprotected sex June 11th and as I went to the bathroom that same evening, my bleeding had stopped. I have not spotted or anything since then. I have also not taken the shot in case I am pregnant. I think there was a bit of whiteish discharge 3 days ago. I would think that's ovulation. I can't tell since I have bled for the past year. What would make the bleeding stop on its tracks? Could I be pregnant? Is there such a thing as instant prego? It has been unsexy to wear pantyliners or light tamposn everyday at 39 but now I don't wear them. I mean, no nothing, not a spot. I don't have any symptoms either but I think it would be too soon. And why suddenly right after sex. What are your thoughts?
I really don't have the slightest idea. I would go for the blood test though. Just to be certain. And I think I'd find a different BC. Depo sounds like it's more trouble than it's worth.
well, this is probably not going to make you feel better but i just watched a "i didn't know i was preg episode" where the girl's shot was delayed by a week and got pregnant.

i think though that depo makes things a bit out of whack hormonally so it could easily be that. i know when i stopped depo i had a period for a month after.
it turns out i had a pretty big cyst in my ovary and small ones in the other. Still waiting for the blood results to make sure. I don't know how that stops your bleeding and the doctor didn't explain. If any of you know a link to what an ultrasound looks like at 2 or 3 weeks. I saw a small sac pulsating and I asked if that was a baby's heart beat and he dismissed it asking if I wanted more kids. I am 39 and have four kids from college to kinder. When I said I figured to be done, he said he will schedule a D&C. I asked why since he said the cyst was nothing to worry about and will disolve on its own. Is there anything else in an ulturasound that should be pulsating. After last year's horrible ordeal, I think I am being paranoid.
Well, if you were seeing a heart beat, you would have to be at least 7 or 8 weeks along. I've never heard of a D&C for an ovarian cyst. I think I might wait until I got a straight answer before doing anything.
I was on the depo shot for 2 years i got off because of weight gain I've been having unprotected sex and i spotted for one day and i haven't spotted no more...im having weired symptoms like crying alot Moody,hungry alot and sleepy,headaches,stomach on and off...i took 4 home test and they were negative *sights am i pregnant?
Well, 4 home pregnancy tests would indicate that your not pregnant. If you were far enough along to have pregnancy symptoms, you would be far enough along for a positive home pregnancy test.  

When I went off Depo, my body went crazy for a bit.  It was just hormones, but it was a tough time.  Talk to your Dr.

All the best.