Cervical Funneling
Hopefully someone can shed some light on cervical funneling at 25 weeks pregnant. Cervical length is measuring 2.9 - 3.1 and physician is not concerned. Next appointment is scheduled for a month away. Is that something I need to be concerned about. Based on the information I've found on the website, it appears to be serious if it does not correct itself. My concern is that the physician doesn't seem to be too concerned since my next appointment is scheduled a month away. I also currently have a cerclage placed (placed at 14 weeks) and having no bleeding...only some minor braxton hicks.
I had funneling with a cervix of 3, and the doctor said "as far as funnels go, that's a pretty wimpy funnel."   It never opened further.  So probably your doc is not worried because you still have a lot of cervix left.  Given that you have a cerclage already, there is also not much more to do in any case (except possibly bed rest).  I would think the cerclage would stop any drastic opening of the uterus.