Cervix cerclage removed
Dear beautiful ladies.

Just had my cerclage removed and am just 35 week how am having pains and feeling so discomfort.please what can i do to ease the pain?
appreciate your urgent feedback.
Typically just Tylenol is recommended for the pain- it should go away within a few days.  If you are still feeling pain tomorrow- I'd give your doctor a call to see what they say about it and see if they have some recommendations.  
Oh wow, I have a cerclage in place as well. I am currently 20 weeks. Did they check you to make sure u hadn't dilated? Did they give u a time frame as to when you may go into active labor? call you Ob as ask is this normal and what med you can take to help with the pain. They may have u come in to check you. How may weeks are u now or have u had your lil one? Congrats!!!
Is your cerclage your mucus plug?!
No your cerclage it just a cervical stitch put in to keep u from dilating early and going into preterm labor. mucus plug is like a glob of snot/mucus that is brown in color and may have blood in it.