Complete placenta previa bleeding
I'm going on 14 wks and on bed rest until further notice. I was in the er Thursday due to bleeding so much. What has your experience been with complete placenta previa? Placenta moved, did you deliver a healthy Baby? Comments are appreciated.
hm.  I had placenta previa early in pregnancy and it's actually really common then.  LOTS of women have it and it lifts as the pregnancy goes on.  Just a few women are left with the very low lying placenta or full placenta previa and the only danger to mom is if she goes into actual labor which is why they do a planned c section for these women.  I've honestly never heard of placenta previa as a early second trimester complication.  I'm not doubting you and am sorry you are on bedrest with so long to go in your pregnancy.  I have had friends that have bleeds during pregnancy and they are scary.  What are your doctors telling?  
Drs are telling me it's too early to tell if placenta will resolve on its own yet. I heard the heartbeat when I was in the er. Dr said that's always the best sign. That this is all my blood and to be on complete bed rest and will check me every 2-3 weeks