Aa
A
A
Close
242143 tn?1215473908
Constant low abdominal pain
Hey girls

Ok, I'm a little worried right now. Since 4 this afternoon I've been having pretty constant, sometimes  sharp pains in my low abdomen..or maybe more pelvic area.  Seems to me it's where my cervix would be..  Should I worry?  Is it just round ligament pains? I feel my baby moving so I know he's probably fine. I'm just worried about preterm labour..  And I'm suppose to leave for work in half an hour.. Any advice would help!!

Melanie  22w5d
Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
237300 tn?1231458318
I wish I could help but I'm not sure.  Maybe you should call your doctor to ask...just to be sure...I would stay home tonight and relax...maybe it will go away....
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Don't ignore that pain report that to your OB right away to give you medicine(Ritodrine or terbutaline.Indomethacin.Nifedipine.whatever she/he may prescribe ) for preterm labor. I lost my twin babies last 2007 because of preterm labor.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Could possibly be constipation cramps, something to think about.  I was having sharp pains in my lower stomach, almost like cramps and it was from taking too much iron  and making me cramp and constipated.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
208686 tn?1293034103
Hey Melanie.. ever figure out why you was having cramps?? Hope you are feeling better now and all is fine!!

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
242143 tn?1215473908
Hey Patty

Well, I guess it was just from working too hard around the house. We had just finished the baby's room (we'd worked on it the whole week!) and I had been cleaning like a crazy person! I guess it was just my body telling me to slow down a bit.  :)  I ended up not going to work and I was fine the next day. What a relief...  Thanks for asking  :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
208686 tn?1293034103
Well I'm so glad to hear that! I know after 2 children already, when there is pain, you can consider me lazy until the pain goes away!.. Glad you got the baby's room done! I know what you mean about cleaning like a crazy person, I have been doing the same!

When you feel cramps.. put your feet up or lay down!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
982214 tn?1471458381
Blank
krichar commented on photo