Pregnancy: Age 35+ Community
Dehydration?

Join other 35+ year old expecting mothers for support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Dehydration?

Hi new here. This is number 4 for me. Ive had morning sickness before,but this time ive had to be put in the er twice for iv fluids. The dr put me on zofran but without that im sol....any one else have a similar problem?
I am living there. I'm a Ftm. I'm 16+5 right now. I've been able to eat breads n potatoes, but even that is making me sick. Water makes me sick with the zofran. Milk is my only safe thing. I've lost 15 lbs since getting pregnant. You are not alone.
Hey lady think this Is who ithink:-D my midwife putme on phenergan OMG it's a miracle within half an hour works awesome. I got to the point couldn't stand look or smell of food... between that and being sick lost fifteen pounds..  only thing with phenergan it knocked me for loop. icut dose in half wala it's awesome happy medium.. good luck help in touch maybe ask yourdrabout what I'm km:-D
Thank you both! I am goig to talk to dr tomorrow ange, i will ask about that instead,the zofran gives me migraines.
I might bring it up at my.next appt as well. Thanks Angela.
Zofran, works pretty well for me. Before it, was 24/7 nausea, with occasional vomiting. Didn't matter what I ate, I always felt sick.  When I went in for my second Dr. appointment I had lost 6pounds.  The nausea and vomiting haven't totally went away, but I can now at least keep down basic, needed foods and fluids.  *knocks on wood* the headache thing, I've been fortunate with that. Think I've had 2 minor ones in the past 10 days.
your welcome ladies. let me knowi Hope it works as well for you as it has for me.  it's such arelieve.  feel BETTER:-D
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
melimeli ANOTHER DAY WITHOUT THE NEW... Comment
27 mins ago
krichar uploaded a new photo
1 hr ago
journey2motherhood Happy 4th Birthday to my ha... Comment