Does Zofran help you sleep at night??
I am 7 weeks pregnant and have been taking Dramamine to help me sleep at night. It only helps me
sleep for about 4 hours. Has anyone taken Zofran for nausea and it help them sleep at night, too?
What have you taken to help you  sleep at night?
i took zofran with all 3 pregnancies ...2 pregnancies i took it til i delivered. i was on 8mg 3x/daily. its definately for nausea...i am pretty positive it has nothing in it to help you sleep. you should talk to your doctor about whats safe to take during pregnancy. does he know you are taking dramamine? just make sure its safe! i know its frusturating when pregnant and cant sleep....its the worst! i feel for you...best of luck!
I was on both the Zofran pump and the pills. They say they make you tired but never really made me tired.  I am taking it again and no luck.  I am not sleeping well either.  I have this really crazy thing I do....I start with the letter A and see how many boy and girl names I can come up with.  Next I move to B,C,D, etc..I never make it that far.  For some reason that really works.  Oh, and I do it with my eyes shut because I picture the name also.  Just thought I would share and maybe it will work for you or someone else?!?!?!?  Good luck!
I take Ambien, 1/2 pill at night and the other 1/2 when I wake in the middle of the night. I was on Ambien before the pregnancy because I have suffered from insomnia for years, I discussed the sleep issue with my OB-Gyn once I discovered I was pregnant and she told me it was OK to stay on Ambien because it's class B. I do feel guilty about taking it though but I don't know how I would do to sleep if I were to take nothing.
My doctor told me not to take Dramamine, but that I could take Tylenol PM.  The medicine in the PM is just Benadryl, so you could also take that, but I like to have the Tylenol since I have fibromyalgia and it helps with the pain, too.

Good luck!
A full dosage of Zofran puts me to sleep so I take 1/2 tablets twice a day.......the 1/2 a 10mg ambien puts me to sleep for a good 8-10 hours, so I use that.....i am prescribed the full 10mg, but it leaves me drowsy in the morning, and puts me into such a deep sleep, i once slept through a tornado warning that lasted 30+ minutes (since I want to be awake for my baby at night, I am only taking the 1/2 pill to keep myself semi-conscious).....

Hope this helps.......
Ok,so I have to ask Teachnz....Did the Tornado come?  I would have just been beside myself. lol