Early Pregnancy and Itchy Vagina
IS it normal to feel an itchy sensation in the vagina? I don't have it often, I just felt it once today. Was very weird feeling. Needed to scratch it but of course not  that easy so I guess vaginal flexing kinda helped lol
I get that once and awhile even not pregnant (ok, tmi..lol).  I think it's a pretty normal "female" thing.  If it feels really abnormal, it certainly never hurts to see your Dr.  There is always the possibility of an infection or something.
i had like 4 yeast infections while pregnant with my daughter.. soo annoying! and im currently 5 weeks pregnant and got another yeast infection.. must be something about being pregnant that makes it easier to get one.
yes prob thrush i get it all the time when pregnant... u can get an oral tablet off your gp, hope this helps the itch lol ..