Extreme pelvic bone pain. 12 weeks
Talked to my doctor about it and she didn't take me too seriously. When I was pregnant seven years ago with my daughter I experienced the same thing very early during my pregnancy. I did my own research and found other women who were going through the same thing. Then I came across a condition known as SPD or Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction. I am at a healthy weight and I'm used to being very active, instructing Zumba and coach two teams but the pain is so severe, all I can do is walk which I've been trying to keep up 5 miles a day but even walking is killing me. I have two other children who are involved in sports and I work full time starting my day at 4am so not much time to rest. Simple things such as turning over in bed, getting out of my car, and lifting one leg at a time to put pants on is excruciating. Has anyone else had this issue and what can be done to ease the pain? I can't go till October like this!
Iam 29weeks pregnant and i feel that on and off and sometimes i have a clicking sound not sure Whats going on. M sorry i knw m not helping but m having the same .Gud luck.
Pregnancy is very hard work!  Hang in there.  This type of pressure is common which doesn't make it any better when you are the one suffering it!  Put your feet up when you can, rest, etc.  The 5 miles a day is great but maybe not realistic right now.  You'll get back to it if you have to cut down for a bit.  good luck hon