Feeling of bruising under belly button
Im 37 Weeks pregnate and feel bruising under my belly button like i have ran into something really hard but i havent.
i was wondering if this is normal or should i be worried because i hurts even when a finger runs across it?
Hi!

I'm not pregnant but I have had this very same sensation - you expect to see a mark or a bruise there, but there is none. It can be really painful!

I usually get during the week before my period when I am retaining water and my pants are a bit too tight. Perhaps there's a little bit of connective tissue just under the surface there that gets strained.

If it keeps bothering you, ask your doc about it. In the mean time, make sure your clothes aren't too tight.

Best wishes,
~Wendy
I was going to say what Wendy did..I wonder if your clothes might be too tight around that area?  Also, whenever something worries you, call your Dr.  Never hurts to err on the side of caution!  
Your stomach muscles could be separating apart. That is what happened to me with my twin pregnancy. It isn't a burn but a deep ache that you feel all the way on top of your belly.

If this is what it is, it is painful and takes awhile to get back to normal after birth. I am 7 months postpartum and mine felt back to normal only about a month ago after months of working out.
Thank you all for your response's