Feeling overwhelmed
Hi mommies,
My husband and I tried for three years to conceive our amazing 17 month old daughter. I had her when I was 35. We tried another 7 months and got pregnant again and list the baby last October.  I found out about a month ago I'm pregnant again and im due October 8, I will be 38. We are in the process of a cross country move and are moving into a very small 2 bedroom apartment, 2 hours from the closest person we know. Granted this I s much better than the 17 hours away I'm used to. When I found out I was pregnant I was shocked and so happy. It happened so quick. But now I'm feeling overwhelmed and scared. I'm worried I won't be able to handle it.  I'm scared I won't love this one like my daughter. I guess I'm just looking for a pep talk.
That's a common concern, I've seen posts all over the Internet moms worrying they won't feel the same about the next child but those fears disappear when the baby comes! Just know you aren't alone, many moms are going through similar situations!
This is all normal. Hormones are crazy and you feel down about the next baby.  When I went from having only 1 to having 2 I was worried as well. Don't be, you will love this baby just as much. You will also go through a phase where you feel bad for making your first baby have a sibling and not get all your attention. Totally normal as well. Been there! I know have 4 and will have another before we are finished, God willing. Try to breathe, you will be fine! And your newest bundle of joy will be wonderful as well xoxo
You will be able to love the new baby just as much. I'm due this Pctober as well, but with baby #6. Moving is a struggle as well. Lots of high stressors for you. But one day you will look back and laugh and wonder what you were worried about. We are all here to support you! Good luck!
Thank you for your support! Much needed.