Fetal Enlargement
I had a sonogram at 12 weeks and my baby's bladder was abnormally large. I went back at 14 weeks and the bladder is even bigger.  Is there anything positive I can look for or am I waiting for the worst news of my life.  PLEASE I'M HURTING HELP
I am sorry I dont have any personal experience with that, I did do some researching  and sometimes it will resolve on its own.  There are also some fetal surgeries they can do, a shunt in the bladder, to fix it.  Although that would be something they do later if things start getting worse. (lung and kidney problems) If your baby appears normal except for the bladder, they may possibly wait until the baby is born to correct it.(from what i read)   I would go to a specialist and see what they say.  I also read if the specialist tells you to terminate and doesnt give you the other options, seek another opinion because there are options and hope.  Good luck to you and I hope all turn out ok for you.  Keep me posted.