Fetal pole measuring small/No heartbeat yet
Was 6W6  yesterday according to LMP. Was mildly crampy and had been on antibiotics for strep so OB wanted  to make sure I didn't have an infection. Internal ulrasound revealed fetal pole, only measured 5W3 to 5W6. No heartbeat but tech said it could be due to it being so small still. I am not one to have a lot of pregnancy symptoms usually but I feel like they are dimenishing. No spotting, no bleeding. Requested Quant levels from primary care doc today and then to repeat next monday. Suffered miscarriage this time last year. I am 41. I know the age factors. Got started late in life with kids but last three (other than miscarriage) were easy and perfect pregnancies. I am worried the baby stopped growing and I am goin down the same path again. I hate the waiting game. Any similar stories or words of encouragement?  :)  Thank you!
It is early yet for a heartbeat and 3 days isn't a huge difference.

Your LMP says when your cycle started. "Normal"ly a woman ovulates on day 14 and that is what your gestational age is based on...the presumed Day 14 ovulation. Except...some women ovulate on Day 15...or 16...or 17 :) also...sperm can hang around for a long time...4 days in some cases. So there is no way to tell exactly WHEN the egg and sperm that became your baby met...so 3 days isn't a big difference.

Best of luck to you.
As optimistic as I was trying to be and as much as I was praying, my crampiness subsided in the afternoon, had some sharp pains in the evening. Awoke to bleeding this AM:( I know it is over...Again...I am heartbroken....
I am so sorry :(