First period after D &C
I had a D&C on 30 June and was almost certain I oveulated 14 days later.  Right on schedule I started bleeding in the last couple of days and thought it was a period, however the bleeding has just stopped.

I was wondering what is the normal time to wait for a period after a D & C?  Is it longer than for a natural miscarriage?  My period was right on schedule after my natural miscarriage, so I thought it would be this time too.
I O'd 14days after my DnC too  & it was a very strong ovulation!!!  I am like clockwork....28 days.  But after my DnC I got my period on CD32, & the other 2 I mc'd naturally I also got  AF 28 days. So after the DnC I was 4 days late for me.  
My RE that I'm seeing now said that was really good, & that for most women it takes 6-8 weeks.  But it was a normal period that I had, 4-5 days.  Then exactly 28 days later another & so on..............BOY, I wish they'd STOP & I get preggo!!! LOL
I too think that's a very good sign that you had a regular/natural cycle right after your D&C.  Usually the first few cycles are different before getting back to normal.  I hope you get your BFP soon! - jen

P.S.  I hope you get one too, ita17.  
I believe I o'd about 3 weeks after both my D&Cs.  I think that because I got my period about 5 weeks later both times.  I agree with Jen, if your cycle is returning to normal that quickly, that is a good sign.  Mine took a while. Good luck to you.
Thanks ladies.  It sounds like returning to normal after a D & C takes a bit longer.  I'll just keep waiting.  No more blood now for 2 days but it wasn't enough to be a period.  I was sure I ovulated at 14 days.. oh well.  It is 3 years since my natural miscarriage so maybe my cycle is not as regular as it was.
Thanks!!!!!  I am sure hoping & praying I get pregnant this month!  I'm very positive & feel great about it, but at the same time don't want to get my hopes up ;-/

K..... you know that could have been a period, just a small one & your NEXT period could be a bigger one.  That happened to me w/my first mc 9 years ago..... it was natural, I took something to help it along, very easy better than my periods.  First period wasn't so bad, BUT BUT BUT the period AFTER WOW that was a good one.  I was crampy & it was strong!  
I'm sure your cycle will be normal soon.  Our bodies are amazing :) & they want to get back on track asap!  Our minds are the part of "us" that wan'ts things NOW !!! LOL
My cycle came 5 weeks after my D&C in March.  Then every 28 days thereafter.   I was happy to see it come.  We got a BFP this month, but cycle came 4 days late...bummer. I guess it takes a few months to get rolling again.  Good luck to you.  
I don't know if it could have been my period but we were going to TTC after the first period.  When it started we stopped trying not to anyway.  I figured that even if it wasn't my period I was pretty sure when I ovulated and I am probably not fertile now anyway.  However, I promised myself that if the first period was "light and funny" I would not TTC until after the next good one.  But now I don't feel like waiting. I hope my body knows what is good for it and won't conceive until it's ready!
Looks like it was my period.  Now it's another 4 weeks later and I am having a doozey of a period!  Well it's nice to be back on track so I can give it a good try next month.