HCG levels after d&c
I have been checking my HCG levels after D&C on Nov 19.  Monday will be 4 weeks since.  Had my levels checked on Tues Nov 11 level was 5 On Wednesday had some spotting (which I have never experienced) and on Friday HCG was 5.42.  Has this happend to anyone else.  
I did not have my hcg levels checked after my D&C, but after my second miscarriage (which did not require a D&C), my hcg levels at first went up 1000 points despite the fact I was miscarrying, and then finally dropped.  It took them 3-4 weeks for my hcg to return to below 2.  Maybe wait a couple of weeks, and then check again?  So sorry for your loss.
I never had my levels checked either but I know HCG can stay in your body till 6 weeks after a m/c. I know from a friend of mine that she tested positive almost 6 weeks after her m/c
Do you mean you had your HCG tested on December 11 (you wrote November 11)?
Is there a possibility that you could be pg again? Mme frenchie had that happen to her. She was following the #'s back down. Then the next level was higher. She was pregnant again, in fact, I think she is due this month.

If that is not a possibility, it can take even longer for some women's levels to come back down. There are 2 or 3 women on the fertility forum that took more than 6wks. If they continue to rise and you are not pg again, they may need to do an u/s to see if there is some tissue that was missed.  I hope it all goes well for you. I am sorry you are going through this.
I am one of those Tina speaks of it took over 6 weeks for my levels to go back down.  I believe I still had tissue left behind after my D&C.  I even went for a second opinion from another DR...finally I got back on track.  Good luck