Has anyone had spotting around 7 weeks pregnant?
"Im 42 years old, 7 weeks pregnant and spotting since Sunday. Pink in color until today. barely hit pad, shows when i wipe. Should I go to ER. Went to doc today, No exam, but said i was fine and this was normal in some women. She changed my prenatal vitamins and referred me to high risk specialist due to my age. im really worried if baby is okay"
it could simply be an implantation bleed. That is not too terribly uncommon. Have you had a sonogram as of yet? You could ask your doc to refer you for one just so you feel better :)
mhv
I spotted/bled  from week 6 to 16 of my pregnancy.   Brown, red, heavy light...you name it.  It was pretty much every day.  
My twins are heading towards 5 yrs old.
Bleeding is common.   Drink lots and lots of water,  then drink so more.  80oz a day or more.
Good luck and baby dust!
I'm 5 weeks and 2days and have been spotting for 11days went to er and they say they couldn't see the baby yet cause I'm so early and my hcg levels are 937 it that normal BC Ive had a baby in my right tube then a miscarriage last year
I've had both a positive experience and a negative one. With my son I had hemoraging at 6 weeks but it was just a bleed where the placenta attached. In my last pregnancy I had light spotting during weeks 5-7 they monitored my hcg which stopped rising at 16000 and did two ultrasounds.  At 8 weeks they said there was no fetal pole evident. I was diagnosed with a blighted ovum. I would ask for an ultrasound. Things could be perfectly normal positive thoughts
I had spotting like yours during weeks 5 and 6. It went away and I'm 11 weeks now and have seen the fetus and heard the heartbeat twice!