Have a question regarding tubligation reversal
I had tubiligation surgery sometime ago. I would like to have this done I have been checking around and it 's so expensive.
I was told that you can apply for insurance that might pay for some of  the cost. Is there networking system that helps with couples who are trying to have this type of surgery . All feedback would be appreciated
I live in NY and had this done 12 years ago, but at that time there was no insurance that covered it because it is elective, I have heard that there are some doctors that will take payments but I think you have to pay the hospital up front!!
There are several women on the forum (pcarsey is one) who have had the tubal reversal done and all of them paid for the procedure out of pocket.  It is like Juliaschill said - since it's an elective procedure, insurance generally won't pay for it.  Heck, insurance lots of times doesn't pay or puts up a fight about paying for the stuff they're SUPPOSED to cover....sigh..........

Tubal reversal surgery is cheaper though than IVF which is your other option.  Surprisingly, some women have infertility insurance and it pays for the cycle or parts of it - that's what my insurance did - pay for the meds and some of the u/s's during the cycle.
not sure if you're in the states ....but no insurance here will pay for tubal reversal.  Insurance companies protect you against losses and risk...they rarely do anything that is helpful to an insured!  Once in a while you may come across an insurance co that pays for IVF, but that's as close as I've ever seen.  

It can be costly, but like 40smama said, it's a lot cheaper than IVF and you've got more chances with having the TR.